How to Change Font OPPO F11 Pro – Again, a large smartphone company in Indonesia is launching the latest series, the Smartphone OPPO F11 Pro, which we just saw together yesterday when the launch took place.
Oppo F11 Pro is a smartphone with better specifications. It gets a 6.5 6.5 Full HD + screen that runs from end to end without the position and displays a 16MP pop-up selfie camera. Under the hood, it runs on the MediaTek Helio P70 processor with 6GB of RAM and has 64GB of onboard storage.
The back has a luxurious three-color gradient effect and has a dual camera setting of 48MP + 5MP, which is somewhat similar to the Redmi Note 7. According to Oppo, the new camera settings offer better low-light performance as the new sensor can capture more light. Unlike the Vivo V15 Pro, it still uses a fingerprint sensor installed in the back instead of an in-display unit.
Giving power to the F11 Pro is a 4,000 mAh battery that is still charged via micro USB. The Oppo F11 Pro also supports VOOC Flash Charge 3.0 which claims 20 minutes faster than its predecessor to fully charge.
But with specifications that are so luxurious, in fact, the Oppo F11 pro doesn’t even have a feature for the change font in its settings. So how do you change the oppo f11 pro font? I will review the following in full!
How To Change Font OPPO F11 Pro Without Root
1. First, download the Chinese Theme Store and don’t forget to install and then back up the original version first.
2. Next, open the application and click Chinese in the lower right corner.
3. Immediately you look for the letter icon Aa.
4. Then you just have to choose the type of style which font is cool for the writing that will be used on your smartphone.
5. To distinguish paid fonts from the free ones, if you find there are numbers, then it will certainly be paid as well as vice versa if there are no letters, then you can be sure it’s free to use.
6. If you have chosen then you just download it by pressing the download button at the bottom of the font as well as how to apply it the same.
7. When it’s finished, then wait until the process is complete.
8. Right! now you can change the style of writing your cellphone.
The above method can also be used for common types like OPPO F11, you can easily use it without needing to do root first.
On the camera side, the F11 maintains a 48MP + 5MP dual camera setting while the front still gets a 16MP selfie camera. Interestingly, the battery is slightly larger with a capacity of 4.020mAh and also supports VOOC Flash Charge 3.0. Instead of the triple-gradient color effect, F11 gets dual color gradient maintenance for the rear panel that comes in Flourite Purple and Marble Green.
Maybe this is the only tutorial this time. How to Change Font On OPPO F11 Pro, the above method is indeed complicated, so keep an eye on this article because in the near future I will update some ways to change letters easily. Good luck!