Screenshot OPPO A5s – On March 27th, the Oppo A5S can be purchased offline or online. Which is the new Oppo smartphone at a very affordable price, but comes with complete features and luxurious appearance.
The Oppo A5s comes with a 6.2-inch screen with an IPS panel that supports a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. This screen has a 19: 9 aspect ratio and is protected by Gorilla Glass technology from Corning.
The Oppo A5s mobile phone is equipped with a waterdrop model that contains a selfie camera with 8 megapixel resolution. This selfie camera is equipped with AI Beautification 2.0 technology.
On the back of the Oppo A5s are two camera sensors, each of which has a resolution of 13 megapixels and 2 megapixels (depth sensor).
The Mediatek Helio P35 chipset is embedded in the Oppo A5S which has a clock speed of up to 2.3 GHz.
The chipset is combined with 2GB RAM and 32 GB internal memory.
Android 8.1 Oreo which is coated with the ColorOS 5.2 interface is the software for Oppo A5S.
The battery itself has a large capacity, 4,230 mAh which will boost all the activities of this cellphone.
Well, on this occasion we will give a tutorial on how to take screenshots on Oppo A5S smartphone. Which is not many people know because this phone is still new.
How To Take Screenshot OPPO A5s With Easy Guide
#1 Screenshot With 3 Finger
Option 3 fingers become the mainstay of the smartphone made by Oppo, because all the devices have used this feature. The following is the way.
- Open the Settings or Settings menu.
- Select the Smart & Convenient menu, then select Gestures.
- Next, select Gestures then activate the screenshot 3 finger feature.
- To try it all you need to do is by sliding your 3 fingers from top to bottom or from left to right.
#2 Screenshot With Combination Button
This one feature is indeed a default for all Android devices, including the Oppo A5s, which is also available.
How do you apply it? Come see the way below.
- Determine the area to capture
- Then press the Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously
- If the camera shutter sound is heard and the screen is blinking then this method has been successful
- For the results you can open a notification on the cellphone screen or open the Gallery menu
Well maybe just that this time about the guide how to easily screenshot oppo a5s, good luck!