How To Screenshot Samsung Galaxy Note 9 – Not long ago, Samsung refreshed its Galaxy Note series with Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Samsung’s highest flagship comes with several advantages such as its predecessor.
Unlike other Samsung devices, the Samsung Galaxy Note series is equipped with an S-Pen feature that can be used to do various things, including doing screenshots.
For those of you who don’t know how to use the S-Pen feature to do screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9, you can listen to the reviews and how to use the following below.
How To Screenshot Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Open the screen or content you want to save in the form of an image
- If you have, then pull the S-Pen from its place, to bring up the Air Command feature
- Next, you can choose the Screen Write option on the menu displayed by the Air Command feature
- Automatically, the screen will flash and a camera button will sound distinctive, the screenshot has been successfully performed
- After that, you can add strokes, either images or writing, using S-Pen
- When you have finished editing, you can choose the Crop, Share, or Save button to finish it
In addition to information, you can choose the Crop button if you want to cut the part of the image, choose Share if you want to directly share the image, or choose the Save button to save it into storage memory.
In addition, like most Samsung devices, there are actually general ways that can be used to take screenshots in Samsung Galaxy Note 9 phone besides using the method above.
First, you can do this by pressing the combination of the power button and the volume down button simultaneously for a few moments, until a shutter sound appears or blinks on the screen of the device.
You can also do this by utilizing the Palm swipe to capture feature, where you can simply wipe the screen with the side of your palm, from the right to the left of the screen or vice versa.
But to be able to use this feature, you need to activate it first through Settings, then Advanced features, and activate the Palm swipe to capture button to the on position.